Monday, October 11, 2010

Granted, I'm a douche. Oops

Alright! So sorry i've missed some days. To my unknown readers

SO!! Here I am at the library trying to blog when suddenly i remembered.. Nothing. I was just stoned as hell in the library. You know. Just bored, you know your suppose to do something but just cant get myself to actually do it. We call it procrastinating. My Mum calls it laziness. And i dont mess with my mum! hahahaha!!

Updates!!! Check out my photos on facebook(I was just tagged, i havent taken any photos myself) I was wearing a suit to Malam Gemilang at Lincoln of Toorak. Damn. Formal event. And i was thinking of wearing a T-Shirt. Hahahahah!! Sometimes my mind works in crazy ways. But it was not bad. The food was amazing. Performances were often dull and long and doesnt capture the essence of performing(Listen to what I'm saying, Hence the title) But my bro Okie did some performance. I didnt know he was a talented guitarist. SO congrats to him!

And yes. We did look extra fine that day. Victor and Haziq. Both were players!!!! Hahahahahah!! Everyone was trying to keep cool. And I was exhausted so I had no choice but to look cool. Hahahaha!! Cant seem to bring myself up to do anything but pose for photographs. What a douchey post im posting. HAHAHAHA!!

OH!!! and i got a new Ipod Touch 4th Gen 32GB babay!! yeah it was second hand but the item was only bought a day before and i got it for 330 instead of 378 RRP. Here's a tip. Dont be afraid to negotiate. Its not how much you make, its how much you keep. My good non existing friendship with Robert Kiyosaki told me that. Always negotiate for a fair price rather than buying short. Coz in the end, they'll just hate you and get annoyed and probably tell other buyers not to buy from you. So!!! Negotiate for a fair price.

And Lastly. If anyone has seen my facebook status for a week now, it was dedicated to my late friend Hery Kurniawan. He was found finally after 3 months. Unfortunately, he didnt make it. And his friends are devastated about what happened. But atleast closure can now begin. It was a mystery for all of us wondering whether or not he is still alive. It was for some a torturing experience knowing nothing about his whereabouts. Special shout out to his family, it was a major scare. it was mind bobbling to think of what happened. But i guess the time of wondering is gone and now the healing can begin. I wish them the best for their future. Much love

So thats it for this week, i promise to write more aights. Cheers

No comments: