Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 post in one day?? HOLY CRAP!!

Im Bringing Sexy Back! Woohoo!! Get it? Sexy Back? Sexy.. Back.. Nevermind! IDIOTS!! Just playin. Lots of Love! LOL.. as in Lots of Love?


Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Alright last friday i went to this Tim Burton Exhibition (FINALLY) just to check out the mind of an eccentric artist. BUT!! There were no photography allowed inside the thing. But thankfully the BATMOBILE was outside. Dang it, the first thing in my head was.. Anyone can get laid in the Batmobile. HAHAHAHA

So here are some photos






Alrightio!! I finally figured out on how to post photos. it was just an icon right above... Hihihihi.. Silly me. But i can only upload like 1 at a time. Anyone knows other apps that can do better?

So anyways. I'm leavin this joint for awhile. Hey, I got some assignments to do dang it. Be cool. Till i see you soon. Bye!




1 comment:

Clare Chiara said...

Sing my husbands song also at least make it sexier la.. Ha ha ha