Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who Says That I Can Only Publish What I Did Today

I'm giving you all another story of mine which happened last Sunday

I was yamchaing alone at this place in SS3.. My favourite spot coz the teh c ping there is awesome.. Hahahah plus cheap too.. cost me around like RM1.40 per. Hahahah.. WOW!! awesome.. so anyways it started like any normal day.. Cars flying to their destination, petrol price decreased, pall mall price was still RM8.20, people flying from one lane to another with no signal (I guess with such a high performance car, they forgot to include some signal lights for the car) and well alone for the day.. My whole family was out.. Hahahaha

So the story begins with this guy going yamchaing after a half day of crappy-ness flowing for his mood.. Went there and guess what!! it was all full!! Damn it! there weren't any tables for my sexy ass to sit.. hahahaha.. so waited for awhile and yes i finally got one

ordered my drink, smoked a cigarette and relaxed.. ahhh.. my crappy mood was starting to wear off.. hahaha.. After a couple of minutes, a guy went around the shop to sell the lottery tickets which has to be scratched.. i donno whats that called anyways.. hahahaha.. then the kid infront of me was like so excited in getting one.. hahahaha.. she asked her father to get her one.. she was barely even 4 or 5 years of age.. to me that was such a funny sight to see!! hahahaha

When the kid got the ticket, everyone in the shop started buying tickets from that guy.. i was so confused.. Hahahaha.. maybe that kid has special powers or something.. but it was kindda funny to see a kid buying a lottery ticket and then it was like an advertisement for everyone in the shop to go and buy the tickets.. "Your never too young to buy a ticket" could be their slogan.. hahahaha.. So anyways.. ciow for nows people.. see ya

No comments: