Monday, November 29, 2010

ARE YOU EXCITED!!!!

Last day of November
I better write something.
I am Sexier than Your Boyfriend.
HAHAHA

So hows my readers this evening?? I'm sorry i havent been writing for so long. Blame it on my uni for giving us hard assignments and damn exams two days after my major presentation. But screw it. I gave it my all! As in, I gave whats left of my awesomeness on that period. It was the toughest test of my life that I've been through but because of it I got to find out some of my weaknesses that I must work on. For one thing, I didnt know I couldnt work well under stress. My body tenses up thinking of ways to fix it rather that look at it and see what obvious things I can do. Plus and the worst part, my team would get stressed as well. I apologize for that. Another weakness I uncovered is time management. To put it short. Epic Fail. Hahahaha!!

But I have some good points as well to include. Coz I'm just plentiful awesome born. I'm good at ideas. Damn it I'm awesome with ideas. I can plan everything to a single needle and make it sound plausible to achieve. Maybe i'm over reacting a bit. But i'm pretty good in that. Another thing is, I have a sense of leadership to fulfill a role once one is failing and!! I have good communication which doesnt suprise anyone coz I'm just so totally awesome in that. So for people who are hiring who are actually reading a random blog and masturbated to my photo, this is for you you sick sick bastard. HAHAHAHA!! Just kidding.,. I put my kinky photos on my computer. HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

SO! Whats new... Hmmm... A lot going on but i wont disclose any nice ones here because its personal. But its awesome though. I'll tell you if its good or not later.. In a later post or just never. Gotta problem with that? Take it up with me!! I'll slap your face! Not Kidding.. But I am.. Maybe.. Shut Up!

Alright.. I wanted to touch on the topic of Love and Settling in this post. However after rewriting it 3 times. I still didnt like the outcome. Wanna know why I had problems? Because i cannot define the word love. Settling is easy.. You meet someone you see who seems quite okay and might have a slight attraction towards them and start building it from there. Now some might even see it as building towards a loving relationship. To them, I agree... to a certain level. The easiest thing to do is settle, Love is pain. It requires a lot of patience, a lot of compromising and a lot, A LOT of fights. I cant find a simpler meaning than that. But people forget that it takes two people to love, and your partner is actually on the same boat as you are.. thats why, your not alone, you have a partner by your side who is dealing with the same things as you are. Now everyone has a different view on love so dont believe me on this. Its just an opinion.

Settling is a method many people use once they are tired. Tired of finding that so call "the one" and ends up just settling for a person. Their tired, weary and mostly tired of getting hurt ever so often. But some might think they found the one and ends up getting hitched after a short period of time. Maybe they are. Who knows? Alls i know is, it takes a lot, and i mean a lot, to make a up a steady relationship and in the end it falls apart. People forget that love is the most hardest thing to do but everyone is capable of great love, they just forgot how to use it. Oops.

Alright I'm done, I'm gonna leave it at there. it might seem that it needs a perfect ending but thats where i need some help with. I'm not that experience to actually know this just yet so i'd love some comments to help me close the book on the matter. Hohoho!!! Make it my birthday present!! Hahahaha!! I might bum people out but please.. alls i ask for is that people keep an open mind and think about it. Grab life by the balls and lick it. Hahahaha!! Go experience it, I promise you after the taste, you'll get hooked. in a good way.. I hope.. Not a stalker level.. Please.. dont have my babies.. It creeps me out.. hahaha!!

Signing off!!
Much love (not settling)

No comments: